Is it Time to Secure A Telehealth Solution for Your Care Team?
Due to the ongoing circumstances that we encounter with Covid-19, many companies and businesses' internal and external performance are affected. In particular, the health sector is one of the most vulnerable. Experts in the field have already warned us that we must prepare for the second wave of the virus and precautionary measures should be taken to protect customers and make them feel safe with our services.
Although it is hard to believe, there is a solution to adapt to the unexpected changes we are going through. Telehealth is already here, and it is stepping up to the plate.
What is Telehealth?
It's the delivery of health-related services and data through electronic information and telecommunication technologies.
MedText and Telehealth?
MedText is a messaging app designed specifically for healthcare professionals. Our purpose at Medtext, is to bring a technology that makes it easier for healthcare providers to do their jobs, requires zero training to learn, and is delightful to use.
What are the advantages?
- Due to the high degree of contagion of Covid-19, our clients don’t have to worry about the safety measures such as distance when making a medical consultation.
- Time-saving medical care.
- Patients can get the attention they need no matter how many miles away they are.
- Equity in access to health services.
- Greater safety at work for professionals as they have more information and access to other professionals and specialists.
- Reduction in the number of resources employed and cost improvements.
- Improved control and adherence to patient treatment.
- Larger coordination between the different services and exceptional management of resources.
As the years go by, advancement in technology evolves. Today's individuals are forced to adapt to change, otherwise, they risk being left out. Now it is your choice whether you want to be part of the Telehealth innovation or rather be left behind.
Register for a MedText Demo today!